CICRED centres will receive by mail the following voting materials: envelopes and voting paper
How to vote:
- ticking the appropriate box on the ballot paper
- insert your ballot paper in the small, coloured envelope
- insert this small envelope in the white envelope
- sign and date it on the back
- mail your envelope to CICRED before 30 March 2006 .
What if I don't receive the voting materials ?
- 1. Please let us know if you don't get your materials before 15 March 2006.
- 2. We may then allow you to cast your ballot by sending your vote (download here the ballot form ) in a closed ordinary envelop
- 3. Drop this envelop in another envelope (with your centre's name and its director's signature on it) and send it to CICRED.
The changes have been approved by all voting centres: